Now a days, everyone is using smartphones for different apps. We also know that technology is evolving, humans are experimenting with different things and majority of them are successful. After all kind of experimentation, wearable computers in the form of wristwatches came into existence, later these technologies were named as Smartwatches.
There are many things that smartwatches can do but smartphones cannot. Because manufacturers of smartwatches want this technology to work little bit differently. Smartwatches are good for fitness tracking and other matters related to health. Smartwatches provide you with a touchscreen interface for your daily usage and smartwatches connect with smartphones as well. Companies provide smartphone apps for the management of smartwatches. Basically they go hand in hand and share Wi-Fi/Bluetooth connectivity. Some smartwatches have portable media players, because of that we can play digital audio and video files via a Bluetooth headset. And, some smartwatches allow users make calls.
These days, there are so many smartwatches in the market that’s why the competition is quite high. But this competition is good for customer because they got some extra amount of variety while buying smartwatches and this competition is forcing companies to lower the prices of smartwatches. There are variety of smartwatches in market, whose prices are $200 to $300. We will help you to get best smartwatches under $300. So after testing and reviewing, we made a list of 10 best smartwatches under $300. In our list, every smartwatch has its own different features they get. Different feature means a number of variety, so you can choose best smartwatches under $300 on your own.
Best Smartwatches under $300
- Better insights to reach your fitness goals get more out of every mile thanks to built-in pace coaching on the Galaxy Watch Active2 Its advanced sensors keep your pace to help you better achieve your run goals
- Comfortably sleek the Galaxy Watch Active2 is light enough to wear anywhere comfortably; It comes in aluminum or stainless steel and with a variety of faces bands and finishes so it goes with anything
- Keep your beat you can see if your heart rate is where you want it with Galaxy Watch Active2 Get automatically alerted if your watch detects a high or a low heart rate
- Battery built for endurance. The Galaxy Watch active2’s long-lasting battery can go for more than a 5 day on a single charge
Samsung Galaxy Active 2 is a great choice in this economical budge sector, this watch is not completely android, but it is the best android compatible watch available in the category of Best Smartwatches under $300, what makes it better is the understanding to make you fulfill your fitness goal, it automatically tracks your fitness activities such as cycling, swimming, add on to this you can manually track the workout and exercise on it, it helps you to maintain your heartbeat by adjusting it to where you want it to be, it comes with a built in sleep tracker help you maintain the sleep cycle. It is the sleekest watch available in the category of Best Smartwatches under $300, it is light weight, the design makes it comfortable to wear. last but not the least after all this feature the battery itself is cherry on top, it can give you 2 days running time on a single charge.
It comes with Tizen OS
The Bluetooth connectivity is 2.4 GHz Bluetooth v5.0
It has 0.75 GB of RAM
It has 4 GB storage capacity
The weight of this watch is 26g
+ Available in larger size - Lacks the app support
+ The display is larger with a great battery time + Light weight + Comes with great fitness apps
Screen Size 1.2" / 1.4"
Display 360 x 360 Super AMOLED
Processor 1.15 GHz Dual-Core
Memory 0.75GB RAM / 4GB Storage
Connectivity 2.4 GHz Bluetooth v5.0
Battery 247 mAh
Dimensions 40mm x 40mm x 10.9mm
Strap 20mm Fluor elastomer
- Use amazon Alexa built in to get quick news and information, check the weather, set timers and alarms, control your smart home devices and more all through the sound of your voice.
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep and restlessness, sleep score helps you better understand your sleep quality each night
- Control your Spotify app, download Pandora stations and add deezer playlists
- With a larger display and an always on option, your information’s always a quick glance away
The watch I am about to review is a good option in the category of Best smartwatches under $300, this watch comes with built in Alexa, helps you checking the weather, making a planner, setting reminders and tracking the activities just by pressing an single button and voice commands, the watch can track you sleep cycles, help you setting an alarm intelligently to avoid restlessness, it can measure the heart rate as well. You can control your music over your wrist because the smartwatch can let you access the Spotify and Deezer apps. The display is always on with a clock on it makes it available whenever you need it. You can access your call message notification on it whenever your phone is nearby. Fitbit Pay can be helpful in purchasing the latest apps you want. According to sources with all these features it gives you more than 5+ days of running time, which make it one of the Best Smartwatch under $300.
The watch is water resistant up to 50m
The Bluetooth connectivity is 4.0 and 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
It comes with an AMOLED display with 300 x 300pixel
It has a battery life of 5+ days
+ It has an always on display - It lacks built in GPS
+ High Quality - The bands of this watch or difficult to replace
+ Light weight and Comfortable to wear - You cannot use offline Spotify
+ It has efficient health tracking apps + The new AMOLED is brighter and clear
Display 300 x 300-pixel touchscreen AMOLED
Material Aluminum watch case
Connectivity Bluetooth 4.0 and 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
Water Resistance Up to 50m
Battery Life 5+ Days
Sensor 3-axis accelerometer, optical heart rate monitor, altimeter, ambient light sensor, vibration motor, NFC, microphone, and relative SpO2 sensor
- Live a stronger, smarter life with Galaxy Watch at your wrist. Rest well and stay active with built-in health tracking and a bluetooth connection that keeps everything at your wrist. Plus, go for days without charging.
- Go nonstop for days on a single charge. The wireless charger lets you power up without slowing down.
- Available in two sizes and three colors, the Galaxy Watch offers stylish watch faces so realistic they hardly look digital.
- Pairs with both Android and iOS smartphones via bluetooth connection.
Samsung Smartwatch is one of the best watch you can find in the category of Best Smartwatches under $300. This watch is engineered to be a perfect package, with the round bezel makes it a stylish watch in the list, this watch is a complete package, it is water resistant, contains all the health tracking apps you need, equipped with the Samsung pay so you can leave your wallet at home, this very watch comes with a wireless charging. It can be used through iOS and Android both via Bluetooth connection, prior to it is equipped with better heart rate monitor.
The watch is iOS and Android Compatible
It comes with a wireless charging
It has option to customize watch face
Built-in Speaker and Microphone
+ Compatible with iOS and Android - Terrible Bixby / S Voice
+ Wireless Charging - Apps for Tizen are less
+ Built-in Speaker and Microphone - Little internal storage
+ Availability of Samsung Pay + Smart Notifications
Compatibility Android 5.0, iOS 9.0 or above
Connectivity BT 4.2, GPS, NFC, WiFi
Item Dimensions 0.50 x 1.81 x 1.92 inches
Operating System Tizen 4.0
Smart Notification ✔
Customizable Watch faces
Health Fitness Tracking ✔
Swim Ready, water resistance Yes (5ATM)
Durability Mil Std 810G Gorilla Glass DX+
Build-in speakers/microphone Speaker + Microphone
Display 1.3 in SAMOLED touch
Rotating bezel UI Yes (mechanical)
Other HR, Auto activity tracking, Sleep, stress monitoring, notifications
- WatchOS with Activity trends, cycle tracking, hearing health innovations, and the App Store on your wrist
- Stores music, podcasts, and audiobooks
- Emergency SOS
So, the next watch in the category of Best Smartwatches under $300 is Apple Watch Series 3, this watch is a blessing if you are an iPhone user, you can leave your phone behind and can still respond to your calls, can reply your text and can check the notification. This watch is specifically designed for the Apple user and when the price of Apple Watch Series 5 is high, this become a choice of a person who want an Apple Smartwatch in economical rate, the reason it is in the category of Best Smartwatches under $300, it does not has the ECG sensor like Series 4, but you still get a lot of Fitness apps which makes this watch worth buying. Apples has not compromised on the battery as well, the watch is swimproof and one of the best watches in this category.
It has retina display
It has Optical Heart sensor
It has Accelerometer
It has Gyroscope
It is water resistant up to 50 meters
+ It has a faster processor - Battery decrease quickly over calls
+ Siri is Efficient - The interface takes time to start
+ Barometer is added to Swimproof and GPS + Elegant and Classy built quality + The WatchOS 4 add some good features
Case Size 38mm, 42mm
Display Area 563 sq mm or 740 sq mm display area
Case Thickness 11.4mm
Processor Dual-core S3 processor
Connectivity Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz), Bluetooth 4.2
Optical Heart Sensor ✔
Digital Crown ✔
- Smartwatches powered with wear OS by Google work with iPhone and Android phones
- Extend your battery life for multiple days with new, smart Battery modes; magnetic usb rapid Charger included; charge UP to 80 percent in under an hour
- Heart rate and activity tracking using Google fit; Built in GPS for Distance tracking; swimproof design 3Atm
- This is one smart watch now with a speaker for Audible alerts and taking phone calls, Google assistant responses and more
This Fossil Gen 5 in this category of Best Smartwatches under $300 is worth your money, the simplistic look with a stylish design makes it worth buying, the watch is compatible with both android and iOS, it is a complete package which comes with style, durability, performance. The watch is powered with wear OS which is by google itself, this watch can track you activities and measure your heartrate, battery designed to last for multiple days, it has built-in microphone and speaker, enabled with Bluetooth calling, you can check your notification on it, with 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of Storage, it is a complete package in an economical rate and this makes it fall in our category of Best Smartwatches under $300.
It has Heartrate tracking
It has built-in Speaker and Microphone
Great battery life
+ It has Stylish Design - No Sleep Tracking
+ Comes with Good Performance - Too big for small wrists
+ It has built-in Speaker and Microphone
Operating system Wear OS
Display 1.3-inch AMOLED
Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100
Connectivity Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy
Heart-rate sensor ✔
Water resistance 3 ATM
Case size 44mm
Band size 22mm
- Start dynamic personalized workouts on your wrist with step by step coaching. Synchronizing range: up to 30 feet.
- Store and play 300 plus songs, and download playlists from Pandora.
- If the band sizes are small, it fits wrist of circumference 5.5 6.5 inches and if the band size are large, it fits wrist in circumference of 6.7 8.1 inches
- Use built in gps to track pace, distance & routes and get pure pulse continuous heart rate trACking & real time zones
- Package includes both large and small size bands for the perfect, comfortable fit for all day & all night wear
The Fitbit Ionic is one of the best watch you can find in the category of Best Smartwatches under $300, the watch is waterproof, compatible for both iOS and android, has a battery life of more than 4+ days, the watch is great with fitness tracking apps, it can monitor your heartrate all the day, it can track your steps and your workout, the data can be synched with the Fitbit app. It has the NFC feature so, you can pay with your watch after storing your card detail in it, you can access your notifications on it, you can receive the texts on it, and this watch in this price is worth buying.
Comes with Personal Coaching
It has built-in GPS
It is water resistant and has swim tracking
Wallet free payments
Long Lasting Battery
+ Comes with Fitbit Coach
- Notifications are non-interactable
+ It is water resistant - Proprietary charger is missing
+ 3rd party applications can be installed + Battery life is 4+ days + Fitbit pay enabled
|Features||Waterproof, Fitness Tracking|
|Battery||Up to 4 Days battery life|
|Design||Rectangular, Flat Dial Design
|Display||1.4 Inch (3.56 cm) Display|
|Screen Protection||Yes Corning Gorilla Glass, v3|
|Screen Size||1.4 Inch|
|Screen resolution||348 x 250 pixels|
|Pixel Density Sharpness||306 ppi|
|Compatible Os||Android v4.4, iOS|